- Messages of Gratitude Have a bright and sunny day filled with all kinds of bright and sunny things
- Because. (
- You’re great, of course.
- It was just a quick note to say hello and let you know I/we am thinking of you
- I’m sending you positive thoughts to make your day a little brighter
- You bring a grin to my face.
- I’m sending you tons of warm wishes
How do I write a letter to an elder?
Every month on the first of the month, we provide information on elderly people who would want to receive mail from you! So take a few minutes to settle down and pen a letter to someone. Explain yourself, perhaps tell a joke or solve a puzzle, and assure them that they are cherished.
What should I write in a card for a friend?
It’s important to write something humorous for your friend or loved one if they are touched by comedy.It will put a grin back on their face.I didn’t know what to do when life started breaking your ‘you-know-whats,’ so I bought you some band-aids to tide you over.I believe you are in need of a punching bag, which is why I’m here.This card possesses magical abilities.Today, you are granted three desires.