Here are a few things you can say in your card:
- “Just thinking about you and wanted to say hi.”
- “You are amazing because…” and then list the reasons.
- “Wishing you a day filled with love and sunshine.”
- “’Grandpa/Grandma/Mother/Father/Uncle/Aunt/Etc. ‘: Another word for ‘love. ‘”
- “I love you. Just wanted to let you know.”
Dec 3, 2019
What should I write on a Seniors Card?
- Just wanted you to know. I/We love you. Just wanted you to know. Roses are red, violets are blue, sending warm hugs and kisses to you. Having a friend/Grandma/Grandpa like you fills my day with joy!
- Dear past middle age elder, you make me happy every time I see that smile. I hope you have the most amazing birthday in the world.
- My wise elder, it’s your day, your day to enjoy yourself and everything that surrounds you. I hope you have the most spectacular birthday. I love you.
- It’s your day, as you get along in years, brings out those amazing stories, and advises, not to forget all the instruction you have taught me, the ever good ways.
- May you have many more my senior, I love you so much. Thank you for being in my life, you mean too much to me. Have a wonderful birthday.
- I wish you an amazing birthday my elder, may jazz make you happier, may you grow healthier and may your days be filled with love.
- Happy Birthday dear advanced one, you are the sweetest person in my life, I hope you enjoy this day my senior. I love you a lot.
Reference: See less
Was this helpful?
What do you write in a letter to an elderly person?
Start with “Dear Friend.” Even if you don’t know your reader by name, starting with “Dear Friend” will make them feel special and cared for. Introduce yourself. Let your reader know who you are and why you’re writing . Send positive thoughts.
What do you write in a card to a nursing home?
What to Write in Cards for Nursing Home Residents “Just thinking about you and wanted to say hi.” “You are amazing because…” and then list the reasons. “Wishing you a day filled with love and sunshine.” “’Grandpa/Grandma/Mother/Father/Uncle/Aunt/Etc. ‘: Another word for ‘love. “I love you. Just wanted to let you know.”
What do you write in shut ins?
Words of Encouragement I just wanted you to know how much you are loved today! Hang in there, and know that I am here for you. I’m sending thoughts and prayers your way today. I’m just sending a note and a smile to you today. There is no one quite like you; I think you are wonderful! Thinking of you and how special you are.
How do I write a sentimental card?
Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off! Say why you’re writing . If you’re sending a greeting card that already explains it, skip this step. Otherwise, let the recipient know what got you thinking of them today.
How do you write a friendly letter to a stranger?
Short and sweet is great. Writing a letter to a stranger is an act of kindness: make sure your letter is not about you, but really lifts up the other. Don’t outright ask them to write back, or write in a way that compels them to reply. This puts pressure on an act that should only bring joy.
Who can I write a letter to?
20 People You Should Write A Letter To At Least Once In Your Life To your super sweet Grandma and Grandpa. To the first teacher who caught your fancy. To the best teacher you had in your struggling student age. To the first friend you had in school and college. Your Mom and Dad who have tolerated and loved you forever. All those best friends who have become somebody whom you used to know.
How do you write an encouragement message?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement “You’re never far from my thoughts.” “Know how often I think of you? “You’re on my mind and in my heart.” “Keeping you close in my thoughts.” “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.” “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
What do you write on a greeting card?
Sentimental Birthday Card Messages Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday! Thinking of you on this very special day, Happy Birthday. Birthdays come around once a year, but friends like you are once in a lifetime.
What do I say in a card?
Simple Thinking of You Messages Just felt like sharing a smile with you today. I wish I could be there with you. I hope this card finds you in good spirits and doing well. Just wanted to send a happy card your way today.
What to write in a card for someone you dont know?
You don’t have to be personal, especially since you don’t know the person well. Something as simple as, ‘Happy birthday, have a great day! ‘ is often sufficient. If it’s in a situation like a group card , you could even just sign your name, with a smiley face and nothing else.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better. I’m grateful for you because… I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. Ways you’re a blessing to me: I appreciate so many things about you—especially… I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship .
What to say in a thinking of you note?
Thinking of You “I’ve been thinking about you .” “ You ‘ve been on my mind a lot lately.” “ Thinking of you always makes my day.” “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.” “I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”
What can I write in a card instead of love?
What can I say instead of love on a card ? “Best Wishes” “Yours Truly” “See you soon” “Wishing you good fortune in the New Year” “God bless”
Where can I write greeting cards?
You’re asking if it is proper to write in the “Inside Front Cover” of the card . Refer to the image below. The short answer is, yes, you can write on the inside front cover.
How do you end a card with love?
Use a closing that expresses your closeness to the recipient, such as “ Love always,” “Sending all my love ,” or simply “ Love ,” followed by your name. “ Love ” is a big word, though, so make sure you only use it when you really mean it. Otherwise, your card may seem insincere.