What If Elderly Driver Kills Someone?
The wives or children of senior drivers who have died in an automobile accident caused by a negligent driver may be entitled to file a wrongful death case in order to seek compensatory damages from the negligent driver. Medical expenditures, burial expenses, out-of-pocket expenses, loss of companionship, and pain and suffering are examples of what may be incurred.
How to stop an elderly person from driving?
- 8 strategies to prevent an old person from operating a motor vehicle 1.
- File a complaint with the DMV anonymously.
- People can report risky driving to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), which will then investigate the situation.
- Take advantage of the forgetfulness associated with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- The disease of Alzheimer’s or dementia might force elderly to become three in number.
Are You injured by an elderly parent in a car accident?
Car accidents involving elderly parents are terrible. You must, however, know where to seek help if you have been gravely hurt by an old driver. Chiumento Law, PLLC has been in business in Florida since 1973, advocating for the rights of injured drivers in the counties of Flagler and Volusia, among other places.