Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
How do you say get well soon to senior?
I want you to know that I care very much, and I hope that you get well soon. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the helm. #11 I enjoy working under your supervision, and it’s hard not having you guide me. I hope you are recovering well, and I look forward to having you around the workplace again soon.
What to say instead of I hope you feel better?
Try these phrases when you’re not sure the right words to say.
- “That sounds really challenging. I wish you all the best.”
- “I wish the best of health in your future.”
- “I hope your recovery goes smoothly every step of the way.”
- “I hope you’re back doing the things you love soon.”
- “I can’t imagine how that feels.
What do you write in a recovery card?
Short and Heartfelt Get Well Wishes
- Feel better.
- Take it easy.
- Praying for a full, speedy recovery!
- Take as much time as you need to care for yourself.
- Thinking of you.
- A good laugh and a good sleep are the best cure.
- Anxiously waiting to see you again.
- We’re all sending our best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
What is another word for get well?
recover; get well; cure; regain one’s health; get over; bounce back. get well; speedy recovery; get well soon.
How do you wish someone good recovery?
What to Write in a Get Well Card for Family & Friends
- I want you to be happy and healthy again soon.
- Feel better friend!
- Sending you a note to let you know that you are in my thoughts as you recover.
- Wishing you an easy recovery and continued good health afterward!
- We miss you, and hope that you are feeling better soon.
How do you say I hope you are doing well?
Here are some professional ways to tell someone, “Hope you’re doing well” in an email:
- “I hope you’re staying healthy.”
- “I hope this email finds you well.”
- “I hope you are having a productive day.”
- “How’s life in [City]?”
- “I hope you’re having a great week!”
- “I’m reaching out to you because”
What to write in a card to someone who is very ill?
Get Well Messages for a Serious Illness
- I’m so sorry to hear you’re unwell.
- I was sad to hear about your diagnosis.
- I hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.
- I’m pulling for you during recovery.
- I don’t know what to say except I care about you and I’m thinking of you.
What do you say when someone feels better?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
How do you say get well soon to a Covid patient?
I’m sorry to hear you are unwell. I’m here for you if you need anything. I know you’re feeling out of sorts right now, but you will be back to your usual self in no time. Our thoughts are with you in your recovery.
What do you write in a get well card to a friend?
Classic Get Well Wishes
- Hope you feel better soon!
- Wishing you more strength with each coming day.
- Have the speediest of recoveries!
- May good health and happiness be closer than you think.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Sending healthy vibes in your direction.
What do you say when someone is really sick?
What to say:
- I’m so glad to see you.
- I’m so sorry you have to go through this.
- Tell me what’s helpful and what’s not.
- Tell me when you want to be alone, and when you want company.
- Tell me what to bring and when to leave.
What do you say to a sick person?
Examples of personal Get Well wishes:
- A note to remind you that I love you—and I hate that you’re sick.
- I hate it when my favorite people get hurt.
- I miss having you around.
- Sending you lots of feel-better hugs.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- I can’t tell you how to get better.